Monday 10 September 2018

completion
completely
3. I don't know where I'm going on my vacation. I haven't finalized_my plans yet.
final
finalized
finally
4. This is my  final vacation plan: I'm going to San Francisco for a week.
final
finalize
finally
5. You can buy excellent rye bread in that _bake.
bake
bakery
bake
6. No, I'm not _sick_I'm just feeling very tired right now.
sick
sickness
sickly
7. No, I don't like her perfume. It smells sickness_sweet to me.
sick
sickness
sickly
8. I think Dave's been working too hard. I'm sure he'll feel _rejuvenate  after his vacation, however.
rejuvenate
rejuvenating
rejuvenated
9. I think Dave's been working too hard. I hope his vacation will be rejuvenate_for him.
rejuvenating
rejuvenated
rejuvenate
10. I think Dave's been working too hard. I hope his vacation will give him the rejuvenate_ that I think he needs.
rejuvenate
rejuvenated
rejuvenation

No comments:

Post a Comment