Friday 28 July 2017

My Friends Life Story

 My Friend Life Story
Here, I am talking about one of my friends. I had many friends in my school life. I always remember this friends because his life was traveled of lot. I have known him from when we were children, and also he was my neighbour. We were in the same school from kindergarten through university. When my friend and I were in middle school, his father died. My friends  family wasn't financially happy. After his father died, he, his younger sister and their mom had no income. when their father was alive, his mother was a house wife. She was educated, that's why she did not stop her kids studying after their father had died. We finished school, college and graduation together that's why I know my friend and his family for many year. He had a dream he will finish his higher degree. He was a good student but he could not finish his higher degree because of a lack of money. Then he stopped his studies and he tried to do something for their family financial support fast. He tried knock on door to door, but it was hard to finding a job in our country. Many days later he found a job minimum wage. It's better than nothing. It was not like what his education prepared him for, but he had made to do support his younger sister's studies and their family's survival. Their family was surviving as like hand to mouth. When I think about my friend terrible life, I am upset mind.

      Here is not yet my friends life story, After a few months later his mom sicked and he couldn't buy enough medical help because he didn't get that much money for working, after few days later his mom was getting sicker and sicker and after a few more days later his mom died. Every people has some good thing and some bad thing in their life but I didn't see any good thing in his life, always his life was like a dark jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment